Pasar Kreatif Bandung is an event held by the Department of Trade and Industry of Bandung City in collaboration with Dekranasda (Regional Craft Council) of Bandung City, with support from APPBI (The Indonesian Retail Merchants Association) and Bank BJB. This event has been held since 2020, and this year marks the 4th edition of Pasar Kreatif Bandung
The purpose of Pasar Kreatif Bandung is to revive the city's economy after the COVID-19 pandemic by providing free marketing facilities (exhibition) in malls for the best entrepreneurs from Bandung City.
Pasar Kreatif Bandung 2023 is scheduled to take place from June 30th to August 20th, 2023, in 7 different malls on a rotational basis. The dates and locations are as follows:
1. Bandung Indah Plaza, Atrium Sumatera | June 30th - July 9th, 2023
2. Trans Studio Mall, Main Atrium | July 14th - July 23rd, 2023
3. Cihampelas Walk, Ground Floor | July 14th - July 23rd, 2023
4. Paris Van Java, Resort Level via Baja | July 21st - July 30th, 2023
5. 23 Paskal, Main Atrium | July 28th - August 6th, 2023
6. The Kings Shopping Center, Main Atrium & 1st Floor | August 4th - August 13th, 2023
7. Festival Citylink, Main Atrium | August 11th - August 20th, 2023
A total of 274 participants from various categories such as Fashion, Home Decor, Fashion Accessories, Craft Products, Packaged Foods, and Beverages will be facilitated in Pasar Kreatif Bandung 2023.
What sets this year's Pasar Kreatif Bandung apart from previous years is there are new exhibitors from Kab. Bandung, Kota Cimahi, Kab. Sumedang, and various associations (ASEPHI, HIPMI, and BDC Kota Bandung)
This week, Pasar Kreatif Bandung is currently being held at 23 Paskal from the 28th of July - 6th of August with a total of 43 enterpreneur marketing their best product.