Honeymoon Special Offer
Unforgettable Honeymoon Experiences Await at Our Luxurious Oasis!
Special Honeymoon Inclusion :
- Minimum 2-night stay at Blue Karma Dijiwa Ubud
- Free Honeymoon benefit set up in the room
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea for 2 persons
- Complimentary 30 minutes Massage
- Complimentary experience floating breakfast
- Complimentary access to yoga shala (self-practice yoga )
- Complimentary Wi-FI access in all area
- Daily refreshing morning walk (7.15 am) and trek to Ubud (9.45 am) through rice paddies and jungle.
- Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation) every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 13:30 hours (advanced reservation is required) - Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste our traditional Curcuma healing drink) every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at13.30 hours (advance booking is required) - Complimentary "Balinese Dance Class" Activity Every Tuesday and Friday at 3.00 PM (advance reservation is required)
- Complimentary "Yoga Class" every Saturday at 2.00 PM (advance reservation is required)
Private Cooking Class at Botanist Ubud
Experience a culinary adventure with our Balinese cooking class, learn to use authentic Balinese spices to create traditional and flavorful dishes.
IDR 1.400.000 / person
Complete Balinese secret recipe cooking class, include apron, certificate, paper bag, recipe book, & market visit.
Balinese Menu - Cooking Class inclusion :
SOUP CERANCAM AYAM: Minced chicken with balinese spices
UTHENTIC BALINESE AYAM BETUTU: Rempeyek moringa, Sayur urap, Sambal embe, Sambal matah, tofu and tempeh
DADAR GULUNG: Caramel coconut cover with pandan crepes.
Terms & Conditions :
- Booking in advance required ( at least 1 day before)
- Confirm your reservation by contacting us on Whatsapp : +62 819-9007-1888 or email : [email protected]
4 Days Yogis Inner Journey
Embark on a transformative retreat that nourishes your body, mind, and soul. Surrender to this sacred retreat, embracing a harmonious journey of self-discovery and restoration.
● 3 nights’ accommodation in a peaceful Blue Karma Dijiwa Ubud
● Daily one-time yoga class (3 sessions/stay)
● Daily one time 60 minutes massage for each guest (3 sessions/stay - choice of ● Balinese/Deep Tissue/Hot Stone)
● Daily Breakfast
● Complimentary afternoon tea & cake will be served at Botanist Restaurant between 15:00-17:00
● Complimentary “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation) every
● Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 13:30 hours (advanced reservation is required) ● Complimentary “Jamu” class (prepare and taste our traditional curcuma healing drink) every
● Complimentary one-way airport transfer