Webinar & Online Events You Must Join This Month
While we still have to practicing physical distancing, various activities for us to remain active can still be done online. The seminar organizers are starting to organize webinars or online events with useful and exciting materials. Here are some webinars you should take this month, where you can learn and have great opportunities based on your interest.
Digital iLearn@america: Travel Photography Workshop
Escape your time at home with us during this pandemic for a beginner travel photography workshop with an award-winning photographer, Andrew Suryono. Learn photography techniques and hear the story of how he found his passion for photography and became the first Indonesian photographer to be featured in National Geographic’s Fine Art Galleries in the USA. #TumbuhDiRumah #DiRumahAja
Webinar Series Schedule:
– 1st Session: 6 May 2020, 19:00 – 20:00
– 2nd Session: 13 May 2020, 15:00 – 16:00
– 3rd Session: 20 May 2020,15:00 – 16:00
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Follow the instructions on the email and join us in our digital classroom.
Attendance rules and regulations:
– Please ensure that you are online 15 minutes prior to the start of the program time.
– We encourage you to participate in all 3 sessions to have a full understanding of the program.
More information, clik here.
Doing Good While Doing Your Job – Moving Toward a Circular Economy (During This Time of Coronavirus)
Date: 27 May 2020
The webinar will consist of:
1. Overview of the need for a circular economy and sustainable procurement in higher education
2. Real-world examples from many campus areas
3. Useful resources for all campus staff on sustainable procurement, the circular economy, and actions you can take today in the midst of COVID-19 and campus shutdowns
4. Material brought to you by NACAS, SCUP, AASHE, NIRSA, NAEP, NACUBO, AASCU, ACUHO-I, APPA, I2SL, CSHEMA, and ACPA.
Target audiences include staff from the following areas: planning; facilities; business and finance; procurement; housing; auxiliary services; food and catering; waste management; building construction and renovation; recreation; student life, sustainability offices; and IT.
For more information, go to this link.
BritCham Indonesia Webinar Series in Leadership and Adaptability
BritCham Indonesia Webinar Series: Like it or not, the main entrance to your company has changed- digital acceleration with Dr. Paul Aitken (Founder of AgilityShip).
Date : May 28, 2020
Time : (TBA)
More info click here
Brand Hacking: Standing Out From Competitors
Come and join webinar Brand Hacking: Standing Out From Competitors on 30 May 2020 at 1 – 2:30 PM.
In this class, you will be expected to deliver output on
- Discovering USP and understand that game-changing plans are needed to be bold among others.
- Understanding the best practices on how brands could earn the audience’s attention.
- How to set their brand to be an expert and bold to voice their goals on communication channels
This class is suggested for
- Junior-Mid Level Brand Professionals
- Brand Marketer
- Brand & Marketing Enthusiast
- Marketing Communication
Syarat dan Ketentuan
- The class starts at 13.00 WIB.
- Confirmation for the webinar registration link will be sent within the day before the event.
- Be sure to enter your full name and email according to the data entered in the GoWork form when registering for the webinar link.
- GoWork will not approve registrants whose full name and email do not match those listed on the form.
- Classes will be conducted in Indonesian.
Ticket Price: IDR90,000
After your payment transaction is successful, you will get info related to the Streaming URL on the e-voucher (sent via email).