SURABAYA TO BE THE NEXT DESTINATION OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OF PARADOR HOTELS & RESORTS
At the beginning of 2020, Parador Hotels & Resorts (Parador) back showed its existence as the hotel management company that is constantly evolving in Indonesia by carried out groundbreaking Vega Hotel Surabaya on Thursday, January 23rd, 2020. Currently, Parador had manage 11 hotels all across Indonesia, such as:
- ATRIA Hotel Gading Serpong – Tangerang
- ATRIA Residences Gading Serpong – Tangerang
- ATRIA Hotel Magelang – Jawa Tengah
- ATRIA Hotel Malang – Jawa Timur
- ARA Hotel Gading Serpong – Tangerang
- FAME Hotel Gading Serpong – Tangerang
- FAME Hotel Sunset Road, Kuta – Bali – Bali
- FAME Hotel Jayapura – Jayapura
- STARLET Hotel Serpong – Tangerang
- STARLET Hotel Jakarta Airport – Tangerang
- HA-KA Hotel Semarang – Jawa Tengah
Vega Hotel Surabaya will be the second hotel of Parador which stands in East Java after Atria Hotel Malang opened in 2013. Vega Hotel Surabaya presents to answer the needs of accommodations on Menur, Surabaya – East Java and will impact also to the needs of human resources in hospitality and tourism in the region.
The groundbreaking event was attended by the board of directors of Paramount Enterprise International as the hotel owner, the board of directors of Parador Hotels & Resorts, government representative, community leaders and co-media from Surabaya and Malang.
Vega Hotel Surabaya has a range of competitive features and facilities:
- Built on land 3077 m2 with the building area 8000 m2 which consists of 10 storeys and 1 basement.
- Has 138 hotel rooms
- 122 Superior type rooms with size 21 m2
- 14 Deluxe type rooms with size 26 m2
- 2 Suite type rooms with size 52.5 m2 which can be combined into 1 Presidential Suite type room with size 105 m2
- 1 big meeting room with size 273 m2 which can accommodate up to 260 people
- 5 meeting rooms
- Swimming pool with pool deck
- All-day dining restaurant
- Parking area which can accommodate 40 cars
Chief Operating Officer of Parador Hotels & Resorts, Johannes Hutauruk said “Vega Hotel Surabaya will be a 3-star hotel of Parador and we are very excited about this project. Vega Hotel Surabaya will be focused on high-quality service, complete facilities with the modern concept of hotel design. We believed that this hotel will be added a new color for the hospitality industry in East Java.”
About Parador Hotels & Resorts
Launched in January 2013, Parador Hotels & Resorts has grown rapidly in the hospitality Industry. Dedicating themselves to be the most inspiring hospitality management team with a goal to manage 99 hotels, resorts and residences by 2024. The winner of Indonesia Travel and Tourism Awards 2015/16 and 2016/17 for Leading Local Hotel Chain category.
From the selected service and safety, Parador has five brands to manage; Vega Hotels, Atria Hotels, Ara Hotels, Fame Hotels, and Starlet Hotels with all of those properties offering a combination of Asian hospitality and professionalism. Based on a commitment to innovation, PHR offers several alternatives for guests and gives the best for all of the stakeholders. We are responsible for the quality, giving satisfaction to all the customers, and also act with integrity in everything we do. Parador Hotels & Resorts will always be a reliable company for investors.
More info: www.parador-hotels.com