The new academic year is about to start which is just a few months ahead. So, it is better to start looking for the best school for your kids this time around. Some top international schools in Jakarta and its surroundings will hold a virtual open house where you can get the opportunity to have complete information and decide which school is the most suitable for your beloved kids.
1. ACG School Jakarta
ACG School Jakarta offers students a personalised, dynamic, and globally recognised education in a safe and nurturing environment. With individualised levels of support and care, alongside opportunities in sports and the arts, the school provides a forward-thinking, creative, and innovative curriculum while encouraging students to make a difference in their community.
ACG School Jakarta warmly welcomes you and the whole family to experience its Virtual Open Day on Saturday, 7 November between 10 am and 11 am.
Join us on the day and you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Principal, Shawn Hutchinson
- Live chat with teachers and students
- Understand the classroom environment and learn about the Cambridge and International Baccalaureate Curriculum
- Learn about its private, safe and reliable bus routes
- Learn about the scholarships the school currently has on offer
Quick facts about ACG School Jakarta
- Inclusive, internationally-minded, co-educational school offering a continuous educational pathway from Kindergarten to Year 13
- Globally recognised Cambridge and International Baccalaureate curriculums help students make the most of their learning
- Specialist subjects and teachers from Primary to Secondary school
- Small class sizes and progressive learning approach
- Teachers provide mentoring, coaching and ongoing support
- Learning is driven by creativity, problem-solving, innovation and entrepreneurialism
- Taking responsibility, acting courageously and exhibiting leadership are actively encouraged and rewarded
- School community that respects the environment, indigenous culture and expressions of difference alongside unifying traditions
- Safe, supportive and welcoming campus ensures new students settle in quickly
Reserve your place at: https://jakarta.acgedu.com/campaigns/acg-jakarta-open-day/
ACG School Jakarta
Jl. Warung Jati Barat (Taman Margasatwa) No. 19, Jati Padang, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan
Phone: +62-21-2978 0200
2. HighScope Indonesia
Sekolah HighScope Indonesia Online Open House via Zoom
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Early Childhood | Elementary | Middle School | High School
“Tomorrow’s problems cannot be solved with yesterday’s mind.” That is why Sekolah HighScope Indonesia is preparing learners to face current and future challenges with 21st-century skills, shaping both their mind and character. Hear from our Founder and experienced team of educators about our programs. You will also get a chance to talk to the school representatives of your choice. For more info, you can click HERE. Visit @highscopeindo to RSVP.
3. Ichthus School
Ichthus School invites you to join its virtual open house on 7 November 2020. Please RSVP via this link and the school will send you detailed steps on how to log onto our Virtual Open House thereafter. Do share this invitation with your friends and family members as we have ‘Parents as Partners’ and ‘Group Specials’ programs to enjoy the enrollment discounts. For more information, you can contact WhatsApp +6281398827081 or phone at +622175908850.
4. North Jakarta International School (NJIS)
Discovering Excellence in Every Child.
Join Virtual Open House:
– PYP (Preschool-Grade 5) Session on November 6, 2020.
– MYP & DP (Grades 6-12) Session on November 10, 2020.
Join for a Q&A with the Head of School and respective Coordinators and see the NJIS Unique Learning Facilities through the virtual school tour. Participants are eligible for Free Registration Fee worth IDR 2,840,000/student.
For further information and RSVP, please contact the NJIS Marketing Team at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +62811 9278 887.
5. Jakarta Multicultural School (JMS)
Join JMS Virtual Open House on 2-13 November 2020. This will be the perfect chance to get to know the school, meet its admissions team, take a virtual tour, review the curriculum, and meet the Principals.
Please find below the schedule for the open house sessions:
– Early Years: 8.30 – 9.30
– Primary Years: 10.00 – 11.00
– Secondary Years: 13.00 – 14.00
For appointment and more information, please contact WhatsApp +62811 9957 360 or go to www.jms.sch.id.
Jakarta Multicultural School
Jl. Pisangan Raya No.99, Cireundeu, Tangerang Selatan
P: (+6221) 7444864
6. Nord Anglia School (NAS) Jakarta
NAS Jakarta, with the current school closures and travel restrictions around the world, has created the next best thing. Join for its Virtual Open Day on Friday 27 November starting at 10 am (Jakarta time zone). The live-stream includes presentations from the Principal, Academic team, a campus tour, and a Q&A session.
How does it work?
1. Sign up via the registration form on this page.
2. We will email you a weblink closer to the date.
3. Click the link 10 minutes before it starts on 27 November.
A live chatroom will be available throughout the Open Day, and the friendly admissions team will be online to answer your questions.
Nord Anglia School
Jl. NIS, Jl. Kenanga Terusan Jl. Ampera Raya No.1, Jakarta Selatan
P: (+6221) 7823930
7. The New Zealand School Jakarta (NZSJ)
The New Zealand School Jakarta (NZSJ) is a progressive, community-oriented international school situated in the heart of Kemang in South Jakarta. We see children as whole human beings with academic needs, social-emotional needs, physical needs, as well as the need for character development. As a result, we focus on providing an education that gives children the support and experiences they need to grow into happy and resilient young adults, excited for a lifetime of learning, achievement and creativity, as well as the foundations they require to create meaning in their later lives. We believe in engaging parents and families as the main asset in the lives of their children and we seek to create a strong sense of community for and with our parents, families and collaborative partners through community events.
Contact our helpful Admissions Officer, Ibu Yolla, today on +62 813 1196 3782 (call or WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call or a meeting in person (with COVID-safety protocols) with our Head of School, Tim Maitland, and learn more about:
- Our school values and how they translate into practice to create an environment conducive to exceptional learning
- How we structure online learning and make it engaging for all age groups and our plans for a blended learning (on and offline) programme in the future
- Our academic programme (New Zealand and other international curricula that we employ) and extra-curricular activities (for when campus can reopen)
- Scholarships that we currently have available
- Terms of payment (including for transfer students joining for our January semester)