2021 Jakarta amazing events and deals you don’t wanna miss out!
- NEGRONI WEEK, NEW LUNCH & DINNER BUFFET AT SUGAR & SPICE
2. BRINGING THE MODEST TACO IN OMAKASE STYLE AT CARBÓN
The newest kid on the block of Latin American Cuisine, Carbón by MDA Restaurants invites the city to take a closer look for an unassuming ingredient: corn. Bringing a tasting menu to a refreshing appearance that is dedicated to the modest taco, highlighting a few different varieties of corn tortillas as a foundation, served in a progressive ‘omakase’ style.
3. THE NEW SEASON OF LE PETIT CHEF AT GRAND HYATT JAKARTA
Le Petit Chef was originally conceived at Skullmapping Studios in Belgium in 2015. The innovative program features a six-centimetre tall chef and combines the best of 3D theatre and fun dining in a two hour immersive adventure.
4. PEACOCK LOUNGE PRESENTS ARTISIAN ECLAIRS FOR THE SWEET TOOTH
Peacock Lounge, has been proudly celebrated all of life’s sweet moments with its exceptional dessert collection. The iconic tea lounge at Fairmont Jakarta reopens its doors starting 15 September 2021 and bring about delicious delicacies for its guests with its new artisan French pastry creation alongside its well-known signature afternoon tea set.
5. ISA Art & Design proudly presents “It Happened”, a solo show by Ines Katamso
6. Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival
7. INACRAFT (The Jakarta International Handicraft Trade Fair)
8. POPMARKET EVENT FASHION BAZAAR by TSM – Curated Market by Trans Shopping Mall