That’s a greeting wishing good health in Māori.
New Zealand School Jakarta (NZSJ) offers:
- An international Early Years, Primary and Secondary curriculum that emphasises personalised learning and pastoral care, based on the New Zealand Curriculum philosophies (play-based for younger learners and inquiry-based for older learners),
- Excellent experienced teachers from Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US,
- A warm and global whanāu (community) made up of more than 20 nationalities,
- Newly renovated facilities in the heart of Kemang in South Jakarta, and
- Pathways for internationally-recognised diploma and university studies for secondary students.
All of this at fees that won’t break the bank compared to other international schools in Jakarta.
New Zealand School Jakarta (NZSJ) is now looking to grow their community with families that:
- Have children aged between 18 months and 16 years
- Believe in progressive education – play-based for the younger years and inquiry-based as they get older
- Want to be part of and contribute to a warm community
- Are looking for a school that believes in and applies a ‘whole-child’ approach to education, nurturing the child’s academic, social, emotional, physical and creative needs
- Are from anywhere in the world! 😉
If this sounds like you and your family and you’d like to know more about the school, whenever you’re ready, here are four ways to get to know them better and reach out:
- Get free tips and videos on education, parenting, and promos by following the Instagram (@nzs.jakarta)
- Receive information on pricing, Early Bird offers, Scholarships and Academic Calendar by clicking here
- Ask any questions you may have and tell them what you’re looking for in a school by clicking here, or
- Book a 45-minute Discovery Call with the Head of School, Mr. Tim Maitland, by clicking here!
New Zealand School Jakarta is looking forward to meet you soon!