On this festive month of December, Chope offers special buffet deals at 10 best restaurants in Jakarta. Book your seat now and enjoy a gastronomic journey through all-you-can-eat buffets, from seafood lovers to steak hunters.
Use the promo code CEFEAST to get an extra 100C$ for the restaurants below.
1. Arts Cafe by Raffles Hotel Jakarta
– Weekdays Lunch IDR 447,000 nett (no drinks)
– Weekdays Dinner IDR 581,000 nett (no drinks)
– Saturday Lunch: IDR 508,000 nett, Saturday Dinner: IDR 581,000 nett (no drinks)
– Sunday Lunch: IDR 832,000 nett, Sunday Dinner: IDR 581,000 nett (no drinks)
– Christmas Eve Dinner: IDR 888,000 ++ (free flow ice tea)
– Christmas Lunch: IDR 888,000 ++ (free flow ice tea)
Expect a virtual tableau of art and cuisine, where the palette of sights, sounds, textures, and aromas from open kitchens create a delightful sensory experience. Enjoy an elegant buffet, or Continental and Asian à la carte offerings served in chic interiors and a backdrop of vibrant Hendra Gunawan artwork.
2. Café Gran Via at Gran Meliá Jakarta
PRICE: IDR 250.000 – 400.000
At Gran Meliá Hotel Jakarta, take a journey around Café Gran Via and discover a world of fine cuisine prepared for your absolute pleasure by the team of chefs in their individual open-plan kitchens. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner the choice could not be more extensive whilst the hotel commitment to absolute quality and freshness ensures that the most discerning palate will not be disappointed.
3. Cafe One at Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta
PRICE: IDR 250.000 – 400.000
Discover relaxed and casual all-day dining with a stylish design featuring a sumptuous buffet or ala carte menu. Their buffet is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you don’t need to worry about what time you’re going to indulge in their Sop Buntut, Beef Balado Pasta, Cafe One BBQ Beef Burger, Ikan Bakar Jimbaran, and their Nasi Goreng Kampung – they’re readily available just for you!
4. Collage All Day Dining at Pullman Hotel Jakarta Central Park
– Weekdays Lunch: IDR 422,000 nett (water and ice tea)
– Weekdays Dinner: IDR 506,000 nett (water and ice tea)
– Weekend Lunch & Dinner: IDR 627,000 nett (water, ice tea & Bali hai draft)
– Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Lunch & Dinner: IDR 675,000 nett (water & ice tea)
When you dine at Collage All Day Dining, expect to embark on an international culinary journey around the world. Nestled at Pullman Hotel – Central Park Mall West Jakarta – this buffet restaurant is a fusion of modern style, cutting-edge design with excellent views and natural daylight.
5. Duta Cafe at Holiday Inn & Suites Jakarta Gajah Mada
– Monday-Sunday Lunch & Dinner Buffet: IDR 250,000++ (infused water)
– Saturday orient lunch: IDR 198,000++ (infused water)
– Christmas Eve Dinner: IDR 325,000++ (juice)
– Christmas Lunch: IDR475,000++ (include wine and beer)
Duta Cafe’s All Day Dining concept at Holiday Inn and Suites Jakarta Gajah Mada infuses a creative menu into each meal of the day. Mornings feature a tempting buffet of local and intercontinental dishes, lunch is followed by attractive live cooking and evenings are presented by a daily set menu or ala carte, accompanied by creative cocktails.
6. Li Feng at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta
PRICE: IDR 250.000 – 400.000
Enjoy exquisite culinary delicacies beautifully presented with a surprising modern twist at Li Feng, our traditional Cantonese restaurant. Partnering with Chef Fei the two Michelin-starred from Jiang at Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou, the tempting menu presents a scrumptious blend of traditional Cantonese dishes offered alongside creative contemporary renditions of classic favorites.
– Pork package: IDR 210,000++ (incld. ocha)
– Beef package: IDR 235,000++ (incld. ocha)
– Pork & Beef package: IDR 260,000++ (incld. ocha)
Dig into the smorgasbord of yummy treats offered at Misoro Korean BBQ All You Can Eat & Soju Bar at Pantai Indah Kapuk. With its buffet-style spread, you can chow down on a night of unlimited supply of your favorites till your stomach’s fit to burst. And it’s definitely the place for meat-lovers – featuring an extensive list of marinated and unmarinated pork and beef options (just to name a couple), release your inner carnivore and eat to your heart’s content.
Jl. Marina Raya, Ruko Crown Golf, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
P: (+6221) 21233333
8. Sana Sini at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
– Mon-Sat: Lunch IDR 460,000 nett (no drinks), Dinner: IDR 581,000 nett (no drinks)
– Sunday Brunch: IDR 654,000 nett (no drinks), Dinner IDR 581,000 nett (no drinks)
– Christmas Eve Dinner: IDR 841,000 nett (water)
– Christmas Lunch: IDR 841,000 nett (water)
– Christmas Dinner: IDR 599,000 nett (no drinks)
Have a taste of the world without leaving Jakarta. Grab your friends and families and head down to Pullman Hotel Thamrin to dine at their international award-winning buffet restaurant, Sana Sini. If you’re confused between having Indonesian, Western or Japanese food for dinner, Sana Sini is the restaurant for you, where cultures and cuisine intertwine.
9. Waha Kitchen at Kosenda Hotel
– Weekday & Weekend Buffet Breakfast: IDR 151,000 nett (incld. beverage)
Feel the tasteful dining experience from Waha Kitchen, Peranakan flavors with a mid-century twist creating local ambiance who open 24-hour. You can also book your meeting room or seminar in Waha Kitchen private bar. Then don’t forget to order the all-time favorite Buntut Laksa, Nasi Goreng Indonesia Hebat, Sapi Wijen, and Nasi Hainan.
10. Zin Hokkaido Zingiskan Grill & Shabu Shabu
PRICE: IDR 100.000 – 250.000
Located in Jalan Gandaria, South Jakarta, Zin Hokkaido is an all-you-can-eat Japanese hot pot & classic fare in modern surroundings.
Zin Hokkaido Zingiskan Grill & Shabu Shabu
Jl. Gandaria 1 No.8-9, Lantai 2, Keramat Pela, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
P: (021) 27510244
For more exciting Chope promotion, go this link.