In regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Trans Luxury Hotel is aligned with every policy from the government and keeps implementing the international hygiene standard and increasing awareness and alertness in all aspects. Below are several operational standards which have taken:
RELATED TO THE STAFF
- Medical check-up during the recruitment process and during employment are done periodically.
- A medical check-up is held every 6 months for food & beverage handlers.
- The body temperature of every staff/vendor is checked every time entering the hotel area.
- Every staff is required to wash their hands correctly and periodically.
- Additional hand sanitizer is provided in the various staff area.
- ‘How to Handle Staff with COVID-19 Symptoms Procedure’ is issued by referring to the official protocol by the government.
- The education and campaign about COVID-19, a healthy lifestyle as well as the importance of washing your hands correctly and periodically are conducted through several media and in many areas.
RELATED TO THE SERVICE TO THE GUESTS
- A body temperature check is conducted to the guests in every hotel’s entrance area.
- If a guest shows COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties) Hotel Assistant Manager (HAM) together with the Emergency Response Team will assist the guest is referring to the official protocol by the government.
- Isolation room, in-house Nurse and Doctor-on-call are available. The hotel has an agreement with 2 nearest Hospitals; RS Pindad and RS Muhammadiyah, which are located around 15 minutes from the hotel.
- The hotel has coordinated with referral Hospitals to handle COVID-19 patients; RS Hasan Sadikin, which is located around 30 minutes from the hotel and RS Paru Dr. H.A. Rotinsulu, which is located around 40 minutes from the hotel.
- Additional hand sanitizer is provided in every hotel’s entrance as well as various hotel’s public areas.
- A further check is conducted to foreigner guests, especially those who came from the government’s list of travel restriction countries (China, South Korea, Iran dan Italia).
- Education and campaign about COVID-19, a healthy lifestyle as well as the importance of washing your hands correctly and periodically are conducted through several media and in many areas.
RELATED TO FACILITIES AND SERVICE
- To ensure the hygiene standard, sanitation treatment with international standard products is conducted at every hotel’s facility.
- The frequency of cleaning with disinfectant to products or facilities which are often touched by the guests, such as door handle, elevator button, escalator, chair, table, etc. are increased
- All food & beverage are processed through international HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) standards.
- The handling of every facility and service is aligned with the official protocol by the government.
- Education and campaign about COVID-19, healthy lifestyle as well as the importance of washing your hands correctly and periodically are conducted in every room and public area.
The Trans Luxury Hotel
Jl. Gatot Subroto No.289, Cibangkong, Batununggal, Bandung
P: (+6222) 87348888