SPREADING COMPASSION AMIDST UNCERTAINTY
Alila Seminyak unveils gift-to-educate offer to support the education of Bali’s next generation
Commitment and compassion towards the local communities it operates in have always been an important part of the Alila DNA. At Alila Seminyak, this commitment is driven by a strong purpose: “We care for people so they can be their best”. And it has never been more vital than now.
As the COVID-19 pandemic takes its toll across the world, communities everywhere are dealing with the fallout and wondering how it will impact their future. In Bali, children, in particular, are bewildered and frightened by the way life is changing around them. For the most disadvantaged among them, living in many of the isolated rural villages in the north of Bali, one thing that can make a big difference is the assurance that they can continue their schooling this July at the start of the new semester.
Alila Seminyak considers the education of the next generation a top priority. Over the years, the resort has supported the development of Bali’s children and youth, empowering them to achieve their highest potential through supporting local schools and charitable organizations, including the Bali Children Foundation.
The Bali Children Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that brings educational opportunities to underprivileged children in Bali’s remote villages, striving to improve the quality of life of one young person at a time. Its aim is to provide an educational pathway leading from school to employment. It does so by identifying children that need financial help, supporting them through school, and eventually helping them to secure good jobs.
In an effort to return a sense of normality to children’s lives in these uncertain times, Alila Seminyak invites guests to join it in supporting the Bali Children Foundation’s “Get Me Back to School” program through a special gift-to educate offer.
Gift to Educate
This stay 3, pay 2 offer provides guests an opportunity to enjoy three fabulous nights or more at the beachfront resort while giving back to the community. For every two nights paid, guests will receive the gift of one night complimentary. In turn, Alila Seminyak will donate 15% of one night’s charge on behalf of guests to the Bali Children Foundation. Guests will pay now and stay later by purchasing a prepaid voucher, enabling donations to reach the foundation in time for the new semester and ensure Bali’s next generation can continue to get the education they deserve.
Guaranteed complimentary upgrade to next room type
Daily breakfast at Seasalt for two persons
Alila Hospitalities – with our compliments:
• Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
• Shuttle service to Seminyak Square based on a daily schedule
• Use of 24-hour gym
• Alila Living bath amenities
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum stay of three nights (including one complimentary night)
• Valid for a maximum of four complimentary nights per reservation (stay 12 nights, pay 8 nights)
• Purchase period until 31 July 2020
• Stay period until 30 June 2021
• Guests should contact the resort’s reservation team with booking code “G2E” to purchase a prepaid
• Guests do not need to specify their stay period when purchasing the voucher
• Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase and the offer is non-refundable
• Confirmation of stay is subject to availability
• Blackout dates apply: 24 December 2020-2 January 2021, 2-5 April 2021, 10-15 May 2021
For more information regarding the Bali Children Foundation, please visit
For more information and reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 361 3021 888