Montigo Resorts, Seminyak
Montigo Resorts, Seminyak
Montigo Resorts provides the ultimate getaways for all generations. From children to grandparents, each exciting experience is uniquely suited to individual tastes and expectations. Indeed, there is something for everyone.
About Montigo Resorts, Seminyak
Montigo Resorts, Seminyak is located along Bali’s Jalan Petitenget, within a stone’s throw from the island’s best shops, art galleries, restaurants and bars. The upscale resort caters to multi-generational travellers and features a variety of accommodation types to suit all needs. Its range of amenities include three swimming pools, an international restaurant with poolside dining, the largest kid’s club in Seminyak spanning 300 square metres, a full-service spa and a retail shop.
Situated along the South Western Coast of Bali island, Indonesia and just 30 minutes by car / 13 kilometres away from the island’s Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is strategically located in Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan district. Its prime location not only connects guests to world-class dining, eclectic art galleries, exciting boutiques and sensational nightlife, but also offers easy access to the lush nature and cultural sites that Bali has to offer, making Montigo Resorts, Seminyak the perfect base to start your Balinese island experience.
Rooms and Suites
Combining both tropical idyll and modern comforts, rooms and suites at Montigo Resorts, Seminyak are designed to invoke a sense of place for international cosmopolitan guests. The resort offers 124 stylish, contemporary and expansive guest rooms and suites that are bathed in soothing colours to create a relaxing environment. From the thoughtful design details to furnishings and luxurious amenities, each tranquil oasis is a secluded hideaway from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak, and all rooms and suites are equipped with signature Montigo beds that are completed with the finest bed linens.
Montigo Resorts, Seminyak features a full suite of facilities including:
- TIIGO Restaurant: Situated in a district known for great dining options, the resort’s full-fledged restaurant, TIIGO Restaurant, sure measures up to its peers. TIIGO serves a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, tapas and dinner options prepared at live cooking stations in the restaurant. Besides a gastronomic theatre experience, TIIGO prides itself on serving an exquisite menu of Balinese specialties and amazing selection of fresh seafood. TIIGO also houses a pool dining area where you can sip on refreshing cocktails while indulging in an afternoon of people watching. TIIGO Restaurant’s award-winning chefs are available to whip up your favourite dishes anytime when you order from the in-room dining menu, or if you are planning a party with the resort’s destination dining team. Guests can also steal a tip or two from our chefs through our traditional Balinese culinary classes.
- Tilo Kids Club: Not forgetting our young VIPs, Tilo Kids Club is a space specially created for kids to have endless amounts of fun. Led by a team of qualified mentors, the Tilo Kids Club provides artistic, educational and fun activities for children aged 4 to 12, that involve music, exercise, Balinese arts & crafts and baking. while children below 4 years old need to be accompanied by parent or nanny. In addition, Tilo Kids Club at Montigo Resorts, Seminyak houses a playroom which is equipped with a PS3 and Wii.
- Montigo Spa: Based on their unique high-touch, low-tech approach, Montigo Spa at Montigo Resorts, Seminyak offers rituals and therapies. Spa offerings extend from a wide range of massage treatments to manicure, pedicure and salon services. To enhance the benefits of the spa journey, the resort also has spa suites that include a specially designed cocoon with rain shower and aromatherapy scents to – simply the ultimate pampering experience.
- Montigo Cabin: Montigo Resorts, Seminyak’s very own retail shop offers a one-stop convenience store for all your resort holiday needs. From sunscreen to swimwear to bathroom essentials and resort souvenir items, Montigo Cabin’s high-quality range of products and gift items ensure that you get to bring home a piece of paradise.
Activities & Experiences
Create special memories and bond with your loved ones through the wide spectrum of activities and experiences offered by Montigo Resorts, Seminyak:
- Balinese Cooking Class: Start your day at the local market and pick out the day’s freshest, and steal some cooking tips on authentic Balinese cuisine from our head chef, who will introduce you to Indonesia’s plethora of local spices and walk you through preparing a three-course meal. Enjoy the fruits of your labour during lunch and be Montigo-certified!
- Water Sports: Montigo Resorts, Seminyak’s close proximity to the beach means guests get to conveniently enjoy a full suite of water sports such as Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat, Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Underwater Scooter and more
- Rafting: Get ready to get wet and excited with a unique and unforgettable rafting adventure through breath-taking waterfalls and rivers. A sumptuous buffet lunch awaits at the end of the journey
- Surfing: Known for its world-class waves, Bali is an ideal place to pick up the art of surfing. Learn how to hang ten with our surfing lessons conducted by qualified instructors
- Cruises: Hop on a day cruise trip that will take you around the neighbouring Nusa Lembongan Island. Cruise packages that guests can choose from include the Reef Cruise, Beach Club Cruise and Dinner at Cruise
- Gili Trawangan: Travel to the beautiful Gili Trawangan island in Lombok. Visitors on the island will get to enjoy snorkelling among colourful fishes and perhaps get to catch a glimpse of amazing sea turtles
- Dolphin-watching: Hang out with intelligent dolphins out at sea! Get up close and personal with these playful creatures of the sea
- Bali Ocean Walker: Take a walk on the ocean-bed and admire the incredible sights of the underwater world with our ocean walker equipment. The activity is fun and safe for the whole family
- Mount Batur Cycling: Leave the city-scape of Seminyak and cycle into the peaceful countryside of Bali’s mountains, hills and valleys, and be amongst the postcard-worthy emerald-green and yellow paddy fields
- Mount Batur Volcano Climbing: Looking for an adventure? Starting at 2am, embark on a two-hour trek up the magnificent Mount Batur. Upon reaching the 1717 meter-high summit, be greeted by a milder climate, a dazzling sunrise and a panoramic view of the island
- Bali Safari Marine Park Tour: Enjoy the best safari experience in Bali and get to see the island’s animals including its rare and endangered species. An enriching and fun and educational experience for the whole family
- Horse Riding Adventure: Explore the less travelled areas of Bali island and experience the thrill of galloping on horseback over black-volcanic sand along Saba Bay. Having the sheer cliffs of Nusa Penida and the great Mount Agung in the background also provides for a stunning view while horse-riding
- Quad Bike Adventure: Feel the adrenaline rush as you take on the four quad bikes, accompanied by professional local guides, into the beautiful countryside village of Taro
- Elephant Ride: Relive your childhood fantasies and explore the tropical landscape of Bali on the back of a majestic Sumatran elephant. Spot colourful birds and chaterring monkeys while moving along the banks of the scenic Ayung River. Lunch will be provided at the end of the trek, while the elephants cool off in a wading pool
With such a wide range of facilities and activities being offered by Montigo Resorts, Seminyak, guests of all ages are bound to be entertained and occupied throughout their stay at Bali. The resort, with its acute attention to detail, strives to provide differentiated and personalised services to its guests, to create the ultimate getaway for all generations.