101 Travel Sketch
March 1 @ 9:00 am - March 3 @ 4:30 pm
THE ULTIMATE 1O1 TRAVELSKETCH BALI INTERNATIONAL EDITION
In 2017 PHM Hospitality initiated the first 1O1 Travel Sketch event in Indonesia, paving the way for a movement for individuals and local communities to channel their love for travel, architecture, food and adventure through sketches.
The 1O1 Travel Sketch is a series of sketching opportunities designed to raise awareness of what each designated city can offer. The first edition was done in October 2017 in the city of Bogor, West Java. This was followed by the cities DI Yogyakarta, Bandung, Malang and Jakarta on November 2018. Each city showed off its best local heritage features, displaying a wealth of different architectural eras and culinary culture, giving each sketcher a variety of inspirations to choose from.
To start 2019, Bali has been chosen to host the first 1O1 TravelSketch international sketching event. The 1O1 International TravelSketch Bali edition will be held on March 1 – 3. Bali has been regarded as one of the worldly famous and fascinating islands among 17,000 of Indonesia’s islands. It is continuously ranked as one of the world’s top travel destinations, due to its ability to offer a holistic experience, from natural attractions, to culture, architecture, spiritual, adventure, and culinary seekers.
We have designed an unforgettable and exciting 3 day intensive TravelSketch journey specially for you sketch lovers.
Are you ready? Stay put for more information and registration.
TICKET ARE INCLUDES
- Transportation from Fontana Hotel Bali to the venues (term & condition apply).
- Refreshment with coffee & tea in all session.
- On Day 1: Travel Sketch, Sharing Session, Dinner.
- On day 2: Travel Sketch, Lunch, Dinner.
- On day 3: Travel Sketch and Lunch.
- All participants will get a goodie bag with: TShirt, Bucket Hat, Pin 1O1 Travelsketch, ID Badge, Map Sketching area, Drawing Pencil & Drawing Pen, Drawing Paper.